Wednesday, August 28, 2013

August is almost over!

Just a quick post. I know I haven't been blogging as much as I would like. The boys are back in school and although I work during the day (and well even the evenings and weekends), I'm hoping to make some time to send you a little something daily or weekly no matter how small. We'll see how it goes. :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75001512@N00/3603563538/
Image by Joel Kramer www.flickr.com/photos/75001512@N00/3603563538/

I hope everyone's summer went well! Ours went by faster than I expected. That's what happens when you try to stay busy though. Unfortunately, many of my plans got cancelled since it was RAINING so much and we had stir-crazy kids, BOYS at that, stuck inside. Yes, pretty much from the end of June until mid-August. This week has been the dryest we've had in long time. AND luckily it's not as hot or humid as before. That's the Florida humidity for ya'! Don't ever say you miss it, or that you even love it because we may think you're crazy! ("Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs" has invaded my thoughts.)

Alright, well I need got to run and get back to my wonderful housework and whatnot. I'm trying to get ready for an Open House I'm having tomorrow. You're welcome to stop by and check out my Scentsy products and our current specials. :) Just send me an email (or call me if you have my number) and I'll get you the details.

Also, I'd love to hear about your summer! So enlighten me in the comments section below. :) Have a great day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment